Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cupcakes

I love cupcakes. Who doesn't?

courtesy


Lately I've been REALLY wanting some. So what do I do?
I tell the facebook world.
Thanks for the excuses everyone!! The one I took was my own: FHE treat!



John said, "How do you do it? You take an off-brand cake MIX and turn it into the most amazing cupcake I have ever partaken of."
He was just in a good mood...and that one he ate was just the right tiny touch of not-yet-done and fresh from the oven that, I will admit, made it amazing.
John wanted me to leave some unfrosted. ("So I can gobble up half of them!") Hahaha...


I laugh because of this. Some of you may look at that pitiful amount of frosting -- chocolate frosting, no less -- and think it is nowhere near enough. Ah, my dears, you don't realize that the only reason I frost it at all is:


B-E-A-Utiful sprinkles! I LOVE sprinkles!! (And I don't much care for chocolate, but that's a topic for another day.)


Perfection. Sorry, Shilah, it is definitely not fit for "the next food network cupcake challenge," but it IS perfection for me!


YUM! If you want me to share, you better hurry your bums on over!




If I'm going to salivate over goodness, let's overdo it, eh?

courtesy

courtesy

Have you ever tried ice cream and sprinkles? Do it now.

courtesy

courtesy

courtesy

Meh, by this point the frosting is making me want to puke. TOO much sugar. But the sprinkles are still heaven-sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment