Today I was supposed to clean the house. We've been in limbo since we got back from Mexico and it's been driving me crazy. We can't find anything because I can't organize anything because I'm not willing to take anything out of boxes because we're moving really soon. We're also almost never home because we're busy doing this and that and whatever else.
So I was supposed to clean today. But instead I spent the whole day on the computer, applying for jobs.
Technically that was more productive...
I need a job so we can qualify for more on a better loan so we can get the dream houses we just made offers on. (!!!) And to do that I need 30 days of work on a pay stub and since these offers will go through in mid February (if everything goes super fast and well...which never happens in the housing game, but what if)....I need a job by the end of this week.
So today I applied for jobs. Instead of cleaning the house.
Looking around...I'm not 100% positive I picked the right thing. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment