Photography does something to me. I LOVE looking at professional photographers' sites and blogs. But at the same time it drives me nuts. I want to create like they do, but I really feel like I can't. But I'm not here to mope and moan about a silly thing. :) What I do want to do is have pictures like that! Unfortunately I am not so rich to just have tons of ridiculously gorgeous pictures by fantastically talented people. And I'm extremely picky about pictures of me. If it's just everyday stuff, I gave up a long time ago that I would look glamorous because I am simply not a glam girl. But for pictures that are supposed to look good, I want to look freaking amazing like every other example I've drooled over. I don't have a self-esteem issue in that I think I'm hideous or anything, I guess I just don't think I actually look like what I think I look like in my head...or something like that.
Anyway... :)
Wouldn't it be fun to go out and take pictures? Just get a small group of good friends out, dress up, and take pictures! OH that sounds like so much fun! There was a photography major in my building my first year of college and she did that with her roommates all the time.
I barely knew the girls (and guy) but what they did has stuck in my mind. How fun! Then I ran across this blog, which got me thinking again about all the pictures I wish I had, then this blog which got me thinking more.
So with this picture:
and these words:
So LAST Nov Jessica and I got to do a photo shoot in our wedding dresses
and I'm in.
So let's hope that my friends are as cool as I think they are/should be! haha :) Who's with me?! =D
Oh, and then on the last blog, a comment was:
So let's hope that my friends are as cool as I think they are/should be! haha :) Who's with me?! =D
Oh, and then on the last blog, a comment was:
My friend's sister had a ball, where everyone had to come in their wedding dresses (if they had one)... or bridesmaid dresses.
HOW FUN!!! I am TOTALLY in! However I think I'd wait until a few more friends get married so they all have wedding dresses...assuming they don't get rid of them!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment