I've talked about my obsession with lilacs before:
Day 12: Lilacs
Day 23: 15 Facts
Day 1: 15 Facts by Johnny
So I don't think I have to explain back story. :)
In the second link it shows a picture of some of the lilac-smelling things I own. Despite my desire to smell lilacs all the time, I have purposefully procrastinated using most of them. Why? Because I didn't want to waste them on places that simply didn't deserve this divine smell.
Well, I'm in my own home. I've had one of my oil-heater thingies set up in the front room for a while, but I didn't have any unscented votive candles to use (I have plenty of lilac smelling votive candles :P). I bought a bag of tealights (discounted!) the other day so...go.
I got distracted and temporarily forgot about it.
Then I smelt this absolutely heavenly amazing smell, and I was confused. I've been too busy since I got home from school (ending in Zumba) to shower yet, so there's no way it was me. Even my perfume from this morning has faded. I didn't get it.
Then I did.
And I'm in paradise.
I am SO glad that it works. I've been worried that none of them would work since the house is big and there is a lot of open air to permeate. But it does it well. And I am happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment