Saturday, October 29, 2011

I am a Horrible Aunt.

So, on facebook earlier this week this happened:


So...this is interesting because I am also friends with this person:


And so when the first Jennifer requested my facebook friendship, I was confused. I figured it was the second Jennifer, but I was already friends with her. She is my sister-in-law's sister. She's a handful of years short of being old enough to be my mother and she's just the type of person you don't see running around making multiple facebook pages -- or even spending all that much time on the one she already has. So the back of my mind was confused, but I overlooked it. Especially that cute but cheesy picture of the wolves.

Then this happened:


Which is weird because this was into the ""Lynn Nelson Family" group, defined as:


Lynn is my Daddy.
So my brother adding my sister-in-law's sister made no sense.

Then it hit me.




...

But it's okay. I just never refer to my darling Jenny Ann as "Jennifer Christensen."
That's awkward.
So it's natural that that combination would not make me realize that my Jenny Ann got a facebook account the day she turned 13.

Also it's okay, because John said that when he saw


He thought of


Whose name is not nor ever has been "Jennifer." (at least we're pretty sure)



No comments:

Post a Comment