I didn't think it was possible for someone to totally and completely misunderstand something as simple as universal love.
Whoops. My bad.
I'm not going to go into the rest of what this dear friend of mine negates.
Right now I'm just blown away that someone could so adamantly believe this!
"There is no way all people deserve love and respect"?
Really?
REALLY?
Augh.
I do love this friend, despite the fact that he has gotten logic completely baffled.
But there are definite reasons I no longer have deep conversations with him.
For context, these are my comments:
"Whether something is wrong or not is not what's important. That's a personal decision of what you value as truth. Regardless of your personal definitions of "right" and "wrong" ALL people deserve love and acceptance. (That includes those who think something is wrong that you believe is right)"
on this article:
I'm Christian, unless you're gay
After his comment, I'm in no mood to accept arguments on the article. I thought it was nearly flawless. Just shut up if you disagree. Argue with someone else.
P.S. Some uplifting would be nice.

I agree with you. Jesus said love everyone!! Christ is the perfect example of how to live and love treat people. You're doing a wonderful job and I look up to you more than you know!! Love you girlie :) Norma
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Norma! I love you too.
ReplyDelete