My sister-in-law Michele writes the family every week. I love love love her letters/emails. John's and my letters started in Mexico because his Dad requested them (he wanted us to write every day, actually. Hahahahahahaha), but when we got back I started them up again largely because of Michele's letters. Her style and my style are different, which in part saddens me because I want to write letters like her but it wouldn't be natural, but it works out in the end because they really should sound like me since they're about my (and John's) life.
Michele's letters are loving, nostalgic, and funny and they show that she is everything a good mother should be. I mean a real good mother, not a modern mother who crafts every thing in sight and takes her kids to every possible extra-curricular. Not that doing that makes you a bad mother, just that doing that doesn't make you a good mother.
Anyway, Michele's weekly letters boost my spirits and just make me happy.
Her pictures also make me happy. This one I couldn't get enough of, especially if you know Katherine.
Her pictures also make me happy. This one I couldn't get enough of, especially if you know Katherine.
No comments:
Post a Comment