I might make a few enemies because of this, but...
this would be hilariously funny if only Taken was at all a good movie.
There was hardly a plot line or anything of worth. It was basically just an excuse to watch Liam Neeson beating up people. Not only that, but it was him beating up people way more often and more violently than what was necessary to get his point across. I hated that movie, so much so that it gives me the creepy crawlies just thinking about it, and has ever since I wasted 2 hours of my life suffering through it.
...and now they're making another one.
Fine. I understand the world is going to pot and people love gory pointless gross violent movies.
But why do SO many of my friends and acquaintances have to be glorifying it? I do not understand what good, upstanding, loving people could possibly see of worth so much so that they're just as excited about this movie as ones that actually have something of worth to them.
Ugh.
Have I mentioned that villains in movies that make me despise the movie as a whole are the ones that are brainless males being "macho" with no regard for sense and reason, only a regard for violence and instant gratification? (ie the General or whatever from Avatar)
...and they want to make the hero the one who is like that?
So your daughter got kidnapped. Sure, go after her and save her. There could be worth in that. But why kill every single creature in sight, and why kill them with as much gore and brutality as possible?
I don't get it.

Never heard of the movie--However I did like that meme on facebook because I was like "Hey I didn't know that guy played so many parts that I recognize"
ReplyDelete