Monday, June 11, 2012

Michele's Favorite Things

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but my sister-in-law Michele's weekly letters inspire me and simply make me happy. This week she focused on some favorite things the kids love. I loved reading it, so I'm going to share, especially the parts that make me laugh.


"Joanne’s journals cracked me up because she wrote a lot about our journeys this year in our family motor home. No we don’t have a motor home but apparently she really wants us to have one."


"Rebecca: Loves [...] playing with my Tupperware. She loves to put her arms up in the air and throw herself on the floor while she kicks and cries. She loves to be out of the house and run after Dad and the kids on the way to the car in the morning. She practices laughing in the car. She loves to just sit by mom or dad and have us all to herself.

"Michael: loves cereal and LOTS of it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He also loves red bell pepper and cries for his red pepper sandwiches. [...] He loves his sword and will only try to get dressed in the morning if I promise to get his sword out of time-out. [...] His favorite whiney phrases: “It takes too long!”, “I can’t!”, and “Ugh!”. 

"Katherine: Loves to change her mind, (so all this changes minute-by-minute). She loves oatmeal—sometimes, and rice—sometimes, and chicken nuggets—sometimes, and crepes--all the time. She loves to help mom cook, and loves to clean the baseboards. 

[...]



"Joanne: loves pink and fashion. [...] She loves to put on shows and sing silly songs.  She loves [...] the smell of garlic, dill pickle sandwiches, peanut butter on pancakes, and “diamond cheese” sandwiches. Her favorite phrase at dinner time is “I’ll make something else”. [...] She loves going to the temple. 


"Ben: Loves computer games.  [...] He loves to read before bed. [...] He loves to make mom happy. [...] He loves getting a drink before bed, and he always wants to stay up and watch movies with mom and dad."





I hope you don't mind, Michele! It's just because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment