![]() |
| courtesy |
John and I are in the USA! We are both very grateful to be back in Utah; I'm so thrilled I can hardly stop praising everything I see. We got off our flight to Vegas Thursday, December 9th in the evening and enjoyed a few hours on the strip. John's dad picked us up and we spent a night in St George then headed home Friday evening! What a wonderful country we live in!
![]() |
| courtesy |
We are living in John's Mom's basement in Emigration Canyon again until we get a new place early next year. That may or may not be John's Dad's rental house in Draper, which would be amazing, but it's not quite for sure so I'll hold that thought.
Next Monday, December 20th, we leave to California for a week to spend Christmas with my brother Jarom and his family in Livermore, near San Fransisco. We are all excited for that, though it does mean we'll miss out on a couple events here in Utah.
We are soaking up the laziness that is the wonder of December and lack of responsibilities, while still making room for friends, family and essential events of the Holidays.


No comments:
Post a Comment