Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Junioritis

I was sick for a week (still getting over it) so I stopped caring about school.
Oh, except that I stopped caring about school about a month in. Ugh.

I was supposed to be all excited for school. I tried.
Fail.

Now I just hope that my grades sing a different tune.
Hope hope hope hope hooooooooope.

Okay, so I'm really not that scared about my grades. Perhaps that is just my lack of caring...but I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Blah.

School is silly. I feel like I'm learning a ton but I'm too worried about my grades to keep learning so I I just get apathetic until I remember the consequences of failure so I stress and still totally forget about learning anything... The school system should get an F, not me.
A whole GPA worth of Fs.

But there's always the pressure that I am worth nothing if I don't graduate.
Lalala everything is gonna be alright. Oh yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out for that Junioritis! It is more dangerous than Freshmanitis (a flu) and basic Senioritis (mono) With Junioritis the up and coming Senioritis can become inflamed and become meningitis. This is actually an incredible comparison-- look up "causes of meningitis" :) In all seriousness though, I'm sure you will make it through the semester. Love you!

    ReplyDelete