Tuesday, July 26, 2011

100th Post 100 Facts

A while back I decided that if I ever got to 100 posts I would put 100 facts about me. Not too long ago I did 15 facts about me and that was HARD. But that was mostly because I wanted them meaningful. So hopefully this will be faster?

1 - My name is Brin Michelle Nelson Coulter
2 - I was born on June 15, 1990 at 7:45pm
3 - My birth day was a rainy Friday evening.
4 - I love the rain.
5 - I LOVE lilacs.
6 - My favorite animal is a tiger.
7 - My favorite color is purple, though I have fought for years not to have a favorite color.
9 - I am the youngest of ten children.
10 - I have 4 sisters.
11 - I have 5 brothers.
12 - I've been an aunt since I was 6 years old.
13 - I have 13 nieces
14 - I have 17 nephews
15 - With John's 3 nieces and 8 nephews, I am an aunt of 41...going on 42.
16 - My nieces and nephews are my favorite people.
17 - Being an aunt is my second favorite thing to be.
18 - Being a wife is my favorite thing to be.
19 - My husband is John Bryan Coulter.
20 - We were married on March 12, 2010.
21 - I think Johnny is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
22 - I've wanted to be a mother more than anything in my life.
23 - I've always thought about how I can be a better future mother.
24 - I fear not living up to my own mothering expectations.
25 - I fear having a disabled child, because I don't think I could take care of them.
27 - I want 4 children.
28 - Pizza is my favorite food.
29 - I'm a very picky eater.
30 - If freely allowed to pick my own meals, I often forget that I'm picky.
31 - I don't like beef.
32 - I don't like chocolate.
33 - I hate coconut.
34 - I love to bake.
35 - I love to entertain
36 - I love being with people.
37 - I love planning and preparing for an elaborate party.
38 - I desperately need a party planning partner.
39 - I've never broken any bones, to my knowledge.
40 - I've ridden in an ambulance 4 times, every time the patient.
41 - My favorite game is Bang!
42 - My favorite card game is Idiot.
43 - I used to be boy crazy.
44 - I still am boy crazy, I'm just happily married.
45 - I've only kissed 6 guys in my life.
46 - I can be a bit of a brat when in charge.
47 - I don't hate anyone.
48 - I love to read.
49 - I love grammar.
50 - I love my demented, over-attached puppy.
51 - I love my taste buds' happiness more than I love a flat tummy.
52 - Holly thinks I'm very compassionate.
53 - Gabby says I have a daughter. (A non-biological, non-adopted, non-reality daughter. That's her)
54 - Melissa believes I am always smiling.
55- My name rhymes with grin.
56 - My mother thinks I "light up a room when [ I ] walk in and make everyone feel loved."
57 - Michael says I have hair.
58 - I do have hair.
59 - I have NEVER died my hair.
60 - I love my natural hair color
61 - My hair grows fast enough that I believe it to be practically a sin for me not to donate it every so often
62 - I hate my hair long.
63 - (Also from my mother:) " [ I am ] married.
64 - "[ I am ] number 10 of 10 children.
65 - "[ I ] graduated from Granger High School and was a class officer."
66 - I loved high school.
67 - I was definitely ready to move on to college.
68 - Natalia says I "throw the most amazing parties ever. That's fact. :)"
69 - That is a fact, even though everyone is always too busy to come to my parties these days.
70 - Parris says my name is Brin.
71 - Jan thinks I'm adorable and that I have a sister named Marcela.
72 - I do have a sister named Marcela.
73 - Joy says I am "21 years old, have brown hair, and [ I am ] tall, cute, and sweet."
74 - I have the most amazing friends in the world.
75 - I have freaking awesome family.
76 - I love them all.
77 - I'm lazy.
78 - I procrastinate.
79 - I love details.
80 - I love organizing.
81 - I love housework.
82 - I didn't lie about loving housework.
83 - I have a gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful, quality, steal-of-a-price home.
84 - I need to paint its' awful walls.
85 - I have it ingrained in me that men know everything about computers. I'm glad I married John.
86 - I grew up with a distaste for dogs.
87 - We have a dog now, and I absolutely adore her.
88 - My dog Silk is ridiculously attached to me and follows me around like a shadow.
89 - I'm not kidding or exaggerating in the slightest on that last one.
90 - I have never had any hope of knowing how many books I've read in my life; it's probably in the tens of thousands.
91 - I never thought I would marry a man who could count the number of books he has read in his life. On his hands.
92 - I did marry that man.
93 - While I was growing up we had several thousand novels in the house, and several hundred encyclopedias, scriptures, dictionaries, cookbooks, etc.
94 - My skin is perfect for tanning.
95 - I'm not good at swimming, but I enjoy the water.
96 - I'm not very afraid of dying, just the pain of death.
97 - I think clouds and water are the only perfectly beautiful things in this world.
98 - I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. (Mormon)
99 - I believe that it is the only true church ordained of Christ in these days.
100 - I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment