Okay, so that's not entirely true. I still sleep relatively well...in the morning. Like, the nearly-afternoon morning, not the might-as-well-be-the-previous-day morning. And that's just my problem, I think. I have nothing to do, ever, so I have nothing to wake up for. Therefore, I sleep in. I sleep in so much and so late (thank goodness I've been able to manage not sleeping in until afternoon...more than once...or twice) that I cannot sleep when it's time to.
So here I am.
We wanted John to get enough sleep because he does have things to do, often, so he always has something to wake up for. Not only that, but he might possibly have chronic insomnia and sometimes gives in to those late night temptations to adventure away from the bed and toward the might-as-well-be-the-previous-day morning hours for brainless web searching and computer programming. Last night was one of the many -- today he went on sleep starting at 4:30am.
Hence the 9:30 bedtime. Amazingly enough we made that in actuality, not just theory and hope.
That is, John made that.
I'm still here in reality, wishing I weren't.
No comments:
Post a Comment