Friday, September 3, 2010

Silly Blogger, Why Don't You Listen to Me?

So, if anyone happens to actually be looking at my blog, I must apologize. It's a mess, and rather unreadable. I don't get why everyone else has captured how to make their blogs look cool, yet with all my playing around I just can't get it how I want :( You'd think with all the computer geeks in my life I'd have caught on magically like everyone else. In many ways I believe I have, but Blogger Design has gone past my reach, sadly. Hopefully sometime soon it can be pretty...


Also, I have decided to create a new form of blogging. New to me, anyway.
I shall post short blogs!
That way, I can say whatever I want whenever I want and I don't have to be sad that I never write because I don't have the time/motivation to :) I always have tidbits of nonsense floating through my brain, so why not post it?
That's what this is for, anyhow. Hence, the name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment