Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 20 - Blog Name

All caught up!

Thursday, April 7
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.

This one is easy, I've already done that! :)

Why a Bowl and Why Nutshells?


My Life in a Bowl of Nutshells?

Simple, really. I talk a lot. I talk a lot of nonsense. My talking a lot of nonsense produces a record of my life. Often that record goes unrecorded, unfortunately, which is why this blog is here: to be added to the long list of helps in the recording-Brin's-nonsense-life business.

"In a nutshell" means it's condensed -- a summary, if you will. I'm afraid I'm not very good at summaries, but everything I say is a summary of my life, and since I have so many things to say I have many nutshells of my life.

So: a bowl of nutshells. A rather big bowl, in my head, and perhaps this blog might get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment