Thursday, March 31
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
This is about as bad as a song for my mood. Probably worse, actually. I love music. That much is simple. But who doesn't these days? Or ever? I'm not too picky about what I listen to most of the time. I am a channel surfer, though. I don't like listening to the same things over and over and over again. I mean, seriously, why can't radio stations simply keep adding to their playlist instead of changing out old but still good songs for new and sometimes as good songs? Ah, well.
I recently went to my friend's Senior Recital. He's a music major, concert pianist. Pretty much amazing. In any case, listening to him play made me think about Classical music and that I want to get to know it better.
But it's still not my favorite...
![]() |
| courtesy hahaha... |
Bom-bom-clack!!
Yep. They have to be my favorite. Why? Because they rock. What other reason do I need? Hmmm...they're also perhaps the only musicians that both John and I know well. They're his genre, but I know them by heart. The only songs that he doesn't have to bug me with, "C'mon, baby, who is this?"
![]() |
| courtesy |


No comments:
Post a Comment