Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Another one? Hmmmm
This was last April when we went to a park. We went to a park earlier this week so I think it's fitting.
But how have I changed?
Honestly, I don't think I've changed much at all. If we had done two years I could tell you a lot, and three years even more. But I'm told one year.
Ummm...I've learned to be a better wife, I guess. I'm still nowhere near perfect but John and I have worked so hard because we want the perfect marriage. It's partly why we haven't had kids yet, even though I've been baby hungry my whole life. We want as solid of a marriage as possible, and that takes SO much work!! But I'm grateful that he pushes me instead of just ignoring things like I tend to do. I don't want to be like my parents, where their marriage seems more like a working partnership instead of a friendship. Of course, we don't expect to achieve perfection anytime soon...or at all, in this life. But we are working out butts off to get as close as we can.
Um...I have lost and gained almost again my drive and motivation for living life. Doing nothing for over a year is very draining. My life disappeared into John's and I had very little otherwise to live my life for. It's funny because I've always looked forward to being a housewife but without kids it's actually pretty hard to keep busy. But I've gotten past that and now I have a part-time job that gets me out of the house and into my sanity again. :)
I've gotten better at pool :) I now consider myself at a Jr. High level of Spanish, and I've lived in another country.
No comments:
Post a Comment