Okay, so can I just say that blogger is awesome? I had these on a scheduled post, and they still tell my blog that it was posted on that day even though that day is past! I know that's quite confusing, so if you don't get it just know that blogger rocks! :)
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
Ugh...my purse is in hectic shape right now...but I guess that's normal so I'll go ahead and take a picture and tell you about it anyway :)
Yay! That was a great opportunity to clean it out :)
Okay, so in my purse:
First is the normal wallet. I love my big fatty leather wallet. It's so great! It has more pockets than I can keep track of. It is a little inconvenient when I just want to take the essentials, but I make it work :)
Next are my glasses in their case. I am a little blind. :)
The thing that has been most making my purse a little hectic is the ridiculous amount of receipts just stuck in there...I should work on that habit, probably :)
I have my little black book...which is just used for notes, thoughts, scheduling...stuff like that :)
Two USB drives and a pocket knife...
Check book...that is hardly used.
An assortment of pens, some batteries, the blue thing, headband, my puppy's name tag that had the phone number mixed up, souvenirs from a play we went to and a baby shower I went to...
Paint spots because the house we're buying has horrible wall color right now so I went a little crazy and picked out my color scheme even though we don't officially have the house yet and it will be a little while before we can paint... :)
Candy and gum
And the prettiest, classiest purse on the block. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment