Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
Yummy. :P
This, my dears, is a Zinger. Basically, Hostess decided the infamous Twinkies were not unhealthy enough, so they added frosting. At least it's not deep-fried, eh? ;)
I explained yesterday that I got these from the Wonder Hostess Bakery Thrift Shop. Honestly, right now I'm about ready to throw them in a food storage can and forget about them for the next 50 years. And yet I am still happy I got them :)
Zingers actually have some sentimental value to me. You know when you were in Elementary School and it was your birthday, and YOU had to provide the happy goodness? Well these were what my Mom always gave to me to bring. And, of course, it was the only time I ever got them, despite the fact that I thought they were absolute sugar perfection. Or perhaps that's why I thought that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment