Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 12 - WVC?

Wednesday, March 30
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.


Haha...I thought that said the town you grew up in. Silly me. So I found pictures of West Valley.


courtesy


courtesy

But I don't live there now. I live in Draper!

courtesy
courtesy

And, if live loves John and I, we will be living in Eagle Mountain in less than a month, and we will probably be there for decades. Ooh, that's kind of a scary thought.

courtesy

courtesy
Ooh we are so excited to live in Eagle Mountain! Not only are we getting a steal on our house, it's a gorgeous area! We'll live on a golf course and be surrounded by rolling hills and only minutes away from mountains. The downside is that it is a bit out there, but there are all sorts of plans to make it much more accessible. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment