Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 1 – Me and My Day

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.




I feel...I'm not sure how I feel about it. But I had to search forEVER to get to this picture. My Bridals are the best pictures of me, which should be a good thing, except I feel like I should have a recent everyday picture of myself that I simply like...but, sadly, I do not. Anyway, the fact that I had to settle for pictures that are a year old (can you believe it!) is...unsettling? strange? not the topic I'm supposed to be focusing on right now, at least :)


My Day. 
Simple, ordinary Saturday. I woke up this morning snuggled up comfortably to my favorite person: my dog Silk. Haha, just kidding. I was snuggling with John. Silk was snuggling into his bum. And she's not a person, anyway. I love waking up next to him, especially on Saturdays when we can enjoy the laziness of waking up. We like to kid ourselves that our kids will be perfectly content watching cartoons on Saturday mornings so that we can still have those times. Hmmm...one can dream of perfect parenthood before it comes, right? =D (P.S. I have tangent thoughts on Saturday cartoons, too...we can get to those another time)  We got up eventually. Banks close early on Saturdays (and every other convenient time of the year) and we needed some loan info. Ran a few errands, cleaned house, played with the cutest puppy in the world. Typical Saturday.


Ooh, except when I went to the store I went to the Wonder Hostess Bakery Thrift Shop. Say we're weird, but John and I have been so excited to go to that store since we found out it was close. Unfortunately its hours are about as convenient as banks' so we haven't gone. I love discount sugar! Um and bread...though their loaves are not the too-big-for-toasters yumminess we love so much. I got heart-stopping live-forever Zingers and Ding-dongs. Heart stopping literally, not lovey-dovey, and the treats live forever, not you. Yay! :P


We had my family over for game night. Only Kaleb, Sarah, Joel, Joy, and Athena came. Only. :)  And the babies. I love my babies! My nieces, anyway. They're the newest ones on my side, and they're irresistible! Julia is 7 1/2 months old, and Adielyn is a month and a half. Ella was also there, and she's darn tootin cute too, if not quite a baby. Anyway, Phase 10 is really long with seven people playing. But we want family game night to happen more often so we'll have plenty of chance to get to more interesting games another time =D yay. 


Now John and I are hooked into the glowing rectangles. He's playing GTA2...wow what a crude game, and this one is the mild one of the series! But he rarely plays video games and he needs to unwind after a party. The puppy naps...wow being a dog must be so boring!!


Hmmm...bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment