Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.
I'm a picky eater. So I have strange habits when it comes to food. I'm okay with that. Poor John has to put up with me, since he will eat just about anything. But he loves me so we make it work :)
I don't like fine dining. Nearly every nice restaurant I've been to has seriously depressed me when it came to enlightening my taste buds. Their food, if edible, is bland and feels gross in my mouth. I just don't get it. But that does mean that I'm not demanding we spend $100 every meal...so at least there are some benefits, right?
Before I went to many nice restaurants, it had actually been a big deal for me to go to any restaurant. I simply didn't grow up eating out. Like...ever. And then, when I did it was still hard for me to pick something that sounded remotely edible. I can do chicken, occasionally pork..but pretty much no other meat. That seriously limits eating abilities some places.
Then I went to Applebee's with my Madrigal group. I had never been there before. I opened up the menu and...chicken! and delicious looking chicken, no less. I was amazed. Then I ordered and ate and I fell in love.
![]() |
| courtesy |
But now I've gotten used to eating out and I've gone to more places. And now my favorite restaurant is the one that everyone is always craving.
| courtesy |
Yup. You guessed it. The mouth-watering salad, especially the pork one. From:
![]() |
| courtesy |
![]() |
| courtesy |
![]() |
| courtesy |
Cafe Rio, Costa Vida, and Bajio. They're all the same to me for the most part. All delicious and pretty much the best thing the restaurant world has to offer. AND it doesn't make me want to puke because of all the grease that I can feel building up, like fast food does. Yay!
As for my favorite place to eat...I like being in parks in the Spring, for any occasion. So that's probably my favorite spot to eat. Any park, 70* and sunny.
b.e.a.utiful




No comments:
Post a Comment