Just a quick girly post Just because I can
John took me to see the newest X-Men movie for my birthday. Hugh Jackman made his 30-second sexy appearance, and John squeezed my hand. That man is the only celebrity that consistently makes me need to wipe my chin. X-Men definitely doesn't help that at all.
Hey, he's delicious!
John said he's glad I like Hugh Jackman. It makes me a normal human being.
He might have said something like
it makes John better because if I'm so attractive to that sexy beast that makes John more of a sexy beast....
or maybe that comment was just in my head?
In any case, it's still normal to be attracted to other people when married, right?
For me, I'm usually not attracted to guys' appearances until I get to know them.
I know every girl says that,
but I'm telling the truth, I swear.
I wasn't even physically attracted to John until AFTER I decided to like him.
In any case, after my first decision to like John
and before our first date, I got really attracted to this one guy.
The fact that he wouldn't stop staring at me probably didn't hurt that.
Actually, it's the only reason I even noticed him at all.
But then I did notice him. Oh boy did I notice him.
We talked, we flirted, I facebook stalked...
He was almost 10 years older than me.
But he was ridiculously attractive.
The problem?
I keep seeing his picture, and get a little dizzy.
Perhaps it's because I made a conscious decision to stop that road cold-turkey because
John is perfect for me,
and my head still likes to lazily wonder where it could have gone.
Perhaps it's because I loved to flirt with him.
Hey, he was like a male version of me in that way and it was addicting.
Perhaps it's because he's the only guy I've ever come across who I actually considered as "my type."
And perhaps it's just because he's ridiculously attractive.
In any case, it's a little annoying to have my heart race every time I scroll down facebook and his face flies by.
Just sayin'
No comments:
Post a Comment