The second picture is the book that I actually read, but the first one conveys the book a little better. I never did understand the cover before.
Picking a favorite book is hard for me. I love all books, almost. I love to read, anyhow. I used to devour books. I still do when they're good, but now I try to read more classics so it takes me a bit more to get through them.
Pipit's Song hit a chord when I read it, so I loved it. I don't even know what chord that would be. My guess could be that I hunger for romance novels that continue on after the wedding. 90+% of chick flicks and romance novels just stop once the couple ends up together. Yeah, that's sweet, but why should we take their happily ever after as granted?
Working through marriage is the hardest part of love, and the most rewarding.
I know we shouldn't take media as examples of life, but we all know that we all do at least a little. I have lots of examples of marriages in my life, but I want more. What makes a happy marriage? Tell me how. Tell me why. This book does a little, and I love it.


No comments:
Post a Comment