Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 1 - 15 Facts by Johnny

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

Since I just barely did this, I'm taking an idea from my friend Mariana and having Johnny think of these 15 facts and pick out the picture. :) Let's hope I don't regret it =D





15 Facts about Brin:


1) She's deathly afraid of mice.
2) She has a passion for killing bugs...in her home.
3) Her second toe is longer than her big toe (and quite sexy, too!).
4) She hates it when the air conditioner is on, and it's cold outside.  It sends her into a fit of rage.
5) She loves the smell of lilacs, and is constantly upset that stores carry only lavendar fragrances.
6) She loves to do paperwork (and general organizing).
7) She speaks Spanish at a middle-school level.
8) Her favorite brand of pizza is Little Caesar's...go figure.
9) She loves to make waffles or pancakes on Saturdays.
10) One of her favorite weekly activities is grocery shopping.
11) She prefers to stay clear of politics.
12) She has an irrational fear of knives; she gets very cross when someone points a knife at her, even 10 ft away!
13) She's had the same pair of glasses since 8th grade, even though she's had to use a twisty-tie to hold them together.
14) She sings (more like hums, I guess) and dances in her seat when she eats something delicious.
15) She's absolutely adorable!

1 comment: