Coconut
I'm a picky eater, but most things I can choke down, and many things I can at least pretend to or temporarily like. But coconut makes me want to puke like throwing away extra-moldy refrigerator finds or picking up dog throw-up. It's absolutely disgusting and I do not understand how you people stand it.
![]() |
| courtesy |
I will admit it's pretty(the inside)...but do you really have to add it to everything? People have sadly ruined:
![]() |
| courtesy |
![]() |
| courtesy |
![]() |
| courtesy |
![]() |
| courtesy |
![]() |
| courtesy |
![]() |
| courtesy |
pineapple, (so much so that I often can't eat fake pineapple flavoring)
![]() |
| courtesy |
and even lime!
Okay, that one's a joke, but it's a pretty funny one :)
But most of that is fine because there are plenty of things out there that I can enjoy, and you're all happy because there's more disgusting coconut-flavored and -adorned things for you to enjoy without me spoiling the splittings.
The thing that is the absolute worst?
![]() |
| courtesy |
When I use a public restroom. It's bad enough I have to go when there isn't a clean haven for me, but the fact that I only have one awful option to attempt to cleanse myself from the filth?
Come On People!
![]() |
| courtesy |
![]() |
| courtesy |
Sneaking it up on me is not. cool.












No comments:
Post a Comment