Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 6 - Enchanted by Ella

Day 6 - A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.

So, since Blogger deleted this post, I'm going at it again half-a'd style. :)

I wouldn't want to trade places with a real person because I would be trading good things for not as good things, or something, so I prefer a fictional character, even though her life could be seen as crap, in some ways.

I love the book Ella Enchanted. The movie is cute and I'm glad it's silly because they couldn't have done the book real justice if they actually tried to recreate it visually. However, the book only has the covers for a picture and that doesn't at all do justice to what Ella goes through...but the movie has one or two shots that can pretend to be something remotely like the book :)


Ella is resourceful, smart, classic, classy, and clever. Her life is fantastic, even if she has do deal with an annoying curse. I wouldn't mind being her.

No comments:

Post a Comment