Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
My niece Jennifer
I love my nieces and nephews more than almost anything in the world. When I feel most lonely and in need of love my mind automatically goes to those kids and how much they mean to me, and most especially how they love me unconditionally. I have spent the most time with my oldest sister Marcela's kids since I became an aunt, and so her oldest, Jenny, is usually foremost in my mind. It helps that Jenny is always wanting to spend time with me and her parents are always perfectly willing to let her, so I still get to spend a lot of time with her. That girl loves me and I love her and she personifies what I love about my nieces and nephews. She was born when I was 8 so most of my life, especially the stuff I remember, she's been around for, even if she was little. If I lost any of my nieces or nephews I'd be devastated. If I lost any of the ones I grew up knowing it would be especially hard. Jenny is one of the more prominent of those. I didn't think there was anyone that really fit this category until I thought of losing Jenny, and I really can't imagine my life without her.

No comments:
Post a Comment