Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 7 - Picture...Pictures!

Day 7 - A picture of your most treasured item.

So I did one before that was "A photo of something that means a lot to you."
But I guess this is different enough.
But now I have to pick a "most treasured" thing. I treasure a lot of things, but nothing "most" so, at least that comes to mind.

Actually...if my house were to catch on fire...
Well, I'd be devastated to lose the house, and not just because it cost lots of money.
But the thing I always think about being most sad to lose are my pictures.

But luckily most of them are digital and we've backed them up elsewhere so it's not likely I'll lose all of them (though perhaps many of them...let's do another backup!)

So, my pictures are my most treasured item(s)


No comments:

Post a Comment