Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 10 - Boring Thrills

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

That's easy. Gabs. :)


I've already done my blurb about her, but that was mostly how much I worry.

Gabby is one of the few friends I've kept in touch with who has a lifestyle...very different than mine :) She used to be the sweet doll I'd love her to still be, but you have to let your kids grow up. And grow up Gabby definitely chose to do. In some way or another, anyhow.

That being said, I still have my principles and standards...or mostly just aversions. So there is a huge limit to what I'll let her talk me into. But Gabby is the one I go to when I want to do something out of my ordinary.

Unfortunately, we are very un-inventive. Most of the time we've spent together over the years consisted of watching TV/movies or taking pictures when we were really bored but feeling cute. So my list of "messed-up" things I've done with Gabby is very short, and includes things only as exciting as going to a night club (for my after-bachelorette party) and thronging with the crowd after an American Idol performance. Things she thinks are fun I would rather not do, and things I think are fun are overdone.

Our next adventure will probably be getting a manicure. Shh, don't tell the police!

No comments:

Post a Comment