I already did this here.
But I won't be spoiled into repeating everything just because these post lists are repetitive. It says artist. That doesn't have to be musical, right? Right :)
I'm funny when it comes to art. John loves modern art, but I'm like "meh...no thanks" for most of it. Pictures in my house have to mean something to me, or be drop-dead gorgeous.
One of my favorite pictures that I can't wait for us to have in our house I first saw in the new Gospel Principles Manual. It took my breath away.
I'm afraid that much of the Church's art has been...less than appealing to me. Sure, they're great to depict things that happened, but I didn't think they were all that pretty. I'm so happy that now I can order gorgeous pictures from the church's store! Yay! :)
Anyway, the picture is called "Jehovah Creates the Earth" and I love it!
![]() |
| courtesy |

No comments:
Post a Comment